Cartwright’s elevates cowboy cuisine to a whole new level, thoughtfully melding the essence of the original ranch with modern comfort and class. Cartwright’s signature brand of Modern Ranch Cuisine blends the flavors of a rich combined heritage from across the Great American West, all captured and reflected in a unique style that creates a true dining experience.
Wrangled by a simplistic style, notable Chef Brett Vibber instills the most important aspects of great-tasting food while paying tribute to the roots of the American West. Cartwright’s signature Modern Ranch Cuisine melds fresh, sustainable meats and vegetables with heirloom spices, chili peppers, beans, molasses and delectable sauces, creating the base flavors of the West.
- The Front Porch Platter
Cheese & Wild Game Charcuterie, Duck rillettes, venison salumi, Berkshire & wild boar summer sausage, Cowgirl Creamery bleu, red chili pecorino, fig & jalapeño jam, and onion baguette 11 per guest
- Red chili elk balls: Ground elk, pork, crushed corn tortillas, braised in red chili cream, Cotija queso 12.
- Appaloosa Bean Hummus and Mesquite-Grilled Pita:
Tomatillo-green chili marmalade; pickled Spanish onions, fire-roasted chilies; chicos and pinion nuts 12.5
- Lump crab & corn cakes: Soda cracker crusted, orange-coriander aioli, bread & butter pickles 14
- Crackling cornmeal calamari, tossed with candied chilies and smoked chili aioli 9.5
- Smoked ancho & roasted corn salsa, tomatillo lime salsa, green chili mashed guacamole, corn & flour chips 10.5
- Grilled & chilled shrimp cocktail, Sonoran spiced cocktail sauce & grilled lemon 13.
- Six-shooter of freshly shucked seasonal oysters, cilantro lime mignonette, fresh horseradish & Arizona citrus 18
Homemade Soups Cup 5. / Bowl 7.
Smoked Tomato Bisque: Arizona basil oil, serrano cream, smoked Asiago and epazote croûton
Sonoran Tortilla Soup: Chicken rajas, Cotija queso, avocado salsa & tortilla frizzles
Salads: Appetizer 9 or Entree size with choice of below protein,
no protein 14.
- Heirloom tomato, breakfast radish, arugula, burrata cheese, wildflower honey vinaigrette & spiced pumpkin seeds
- Ranch House Salad: Mixed greens, fresh peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, spiced pumpkin seeds & white balsamic vinaigrette
- Turquoise Salad: Arizona field greens, artichokes, grilled asparagus, green goddess dressing, local pinion nuts, avocado, crispy spinach tortilla, roasted peppers
- Roasted Beet Trio, Napa cabbage, baby gem lettuce,green apple, golden raisins, prickly pear pistachio vinaigrette, Fossil Creek goat cheese
- Crunchy Club: Romaine & Napa cabbage, bacon, avocado, tomato, cucumber, deviled egg, creamy bleu cheese-ranch dressing
- Caesar’s Garden: Romaine, grilled olive croutons, Spanish manchego cheese, Queen Creek olives, pepperoncini, oven dried & marinated tomatoes, preserved lemon and garlic vinaigrette
- Choice of protein:
- Chicken 16
- Shrimp 17
- Beef tips 18
- Calamari 16
- Salmon 17
- Scallops 19
The below are served with choice of: Fries or House Salad
- Ranch Burgers:
Choice of 8 oz. Patty:
All-natural corn-fed 13.5
– or –
Organic Elk-Bison Buffalo 15.
– Choice of Cheese: White Cheddar or Pepper Jack
– Complemented with: Lettuce, tomato, pickle planks, caramelized onions, sweet potato bun
– Extras, 1./each: Fresh roasted green chili, roasted jalapeño, smoky Gorgonzola, bacon, avocado, guacamole, mushrooms or crispy tobacco onions, local free range fried egg
Ranch House Specialties
- Beef Tenderloin Stroganoff: Wide egg noodles, fried potatoes, skillet mushrooms, pickles and caraway sour cream sauce 20.5
- Quail stuffed with pork chorizo: Arizona red lime glaze, macaroni & smoked Gouda cheese, wilted arugula 24
- Pierogies: Stuffed with potato & farmer’s cheese, Polish kielbasa, caramelized onions, house-made kraut, brown butter 17.5
- Rough rider bison buffalo, elk & Anasazi bean chili, Jack cheese corn casserole, ancho chili crema, red onion marmalade 16.
- Braised over the coals: Mulato chili & molasses-lacquered pork shoulder, cowboy beans, cipollini onions, green apple and pork cracklings 24.
Mesquite Wood-Grilled Steaks
- 8-oz filet 38
- 12-oz filet 49
Smoked Gorgonzola & leek fondue, herbed potato & corn ravioli, roasted spaghetti squash with honey vinegar onions
- 10-oz NY steak 34
- 18 oz. Bone-in KC Strip 48
Red chili & hibiscus flower butter, tobacco onions, manchego cheese scalloped potatoes and Brussels sprouts
- 12-oz Cowboy rib eye 36
- 22 oz. Bone-In Rib Eye 48
Puebla mole demi glace, Anaheim chili & potato relleno, mesquite grilled & chilled calabacitas salad
- Ranch house special trio of tenderloin medallions 42
3 oz. of each tenderloin, beef, elk and bison buffalo, cracked pepper whiskey demi, 5-mushroom risotto, sautéed asparagus, pine nuts & young heirloom tomatoes
– Substitute any medallion with a 3 oz. Wagyu medallion, additional 18.
- 6 oz Elk Tenderloin 42
- 6 oz Allison’s Ranch Wagyu 60
- 6 oz Buffalo Tenderloin 45
Bacon & apricot marmalade,smoked garlic marble potatoes, and Swiss chard
- Additional Accompaniments:
Mounted with European truffle butter 5
Topped with smoked Gorgonzola cheese 5
Mesquite wood-grilled scallop, each 6
Mesquite wood-grilled white shrimp, each 3
AZ Oscar style: Blue lump crab, New Mexico red chili béarnaise and grilled asparagus 15
Spicy AZ Au Poivre: 5 Peppercorn-crusted, grilled with a whiskey-peppercorn demi sauce 5
3 oz Elk Tenderloin Filet 16
3 oz Durham Ranch Bison Buffalo 18
3 oz Allison’s Ranch Wagyu 30
- Chilean Sea Bass FiletMesquite wood-smoked tomato broth, pickled salad of local vegetables, nopales and Arizona Chicos, toasted orzo pasta with Spanish chorizo 46
- Bigeye Ahi Tuna Filet (Sashimi grade)
Skillet-seared with tamari, ginger, cactus fruit syrup, spicy cucumber and candied jalapeno salad, Served on green tea noodles 42
- Fresh Mt. Lassen Rainbow Trout, Crushed Arizona pecan butter, tart green apple, grilled lemon, and sun-dried apricot quinoa 27
- Campbell River Salmon Filet: Local Squash and desert bean cassoulet, roasted corn and tomatillo marmalade, red pepper and piquillo pepper reduction 28
- New Bedford Diver ScallopsNew Mexico chili béarnaise, blue lump crab, roasted sweet corn and black bean cakes, wood-grilled chayote squash 38